We are a company dedicated to the development of alternate fuels. With over 2 decades of experience in this field, we have developed the most advanced and efficient dual fuel conversion kit that enables diesel engines to run on a mixture of gas and diesel, thus replacing dirty diesel fuel with clean natural gas or LPG.
Conversion of Diesel Engines to Dual Fuel:
Dual Fuel (sometimes also referred to as Bi-fuel) is defined as the simultaneous combustion of two fuels. In the case of our Dual Fuel System, natural gas is utilized in conjunction with diesel fuel to operate the engine. After conversion, the engine is able to operate on either 100% diesel fuel, or alternately, on a mixture of diesel fuel and natural gas (or other combustible gases). At no time is the engine able to operate on natural gas exclusively.
Dual Fuel generators combine the power of diesel fuel with the longevity of natural gas. They meet the NEC and NFPA code requirements for on-site fuel storage while providing the reliability of natural gas flow during a crisis or weather event. Should natural gas not be available, the generator can run on diesel fuel.
Dual Fuel generators deliver the following benefits:
- Highly economical electricity generation – fuel cost savings and low operation costs
- Reduced gas emissions
- Reduced storage of fuel
- Total Flexibility – the precise control of diesel and gas metering ensures an optimal performance under all operation conditions, even if no gas is available
All Dual-Fueled Generators supplied are delivered with a state-of-the-art Control and Monitoring System.
- Applicability for different gas qualities such as natural gas, sewage gas and landfill gas
- Separate governor settings for diesel, gas and transfer mode
- Fixed or variable (load dependent) diesel-gas fuel combination
- Advanced diesel-gas mode transfer sequences
- Diesel assistance to backup gas mode
- Automatic mode selection depending on current conditions
- Automatic switch to diesel mode operation if gas supply fails
- Gensets less sensitive to high temperature and operate within a wide range of temperature and humidity